16 Best Lawyers и 2 Lawyers of the Year
Best Lawyers, Chambers, Legal 500, and WTR 1000 personally recommend every third INTELLECT fee earner.
The Best Lawyers' May issue was a triumph for INTELLECT: the purely peer review guide to the legal profession worldwide personally ranked the firm's 16 members and named two of its partners Lawyers of the Year.
INTELLECT's members personally ranked in the Best Lawyers in Russia 2020 Edition:
- Inna Kumanyova in Construction Law
- Yuliya Kurmambaeva in Administrative Law
- Maxim Labzin in Litigation and Intellectual Property Law
- Alexander Latyev in Litigation, Construction Law and Real Estate Law
- Sergey Lukyanov in Real Estate Law
- Anastasia Makhneva in Entertainment Law and Franchise Law
- Roman Rechkin in Litigation
- Evgeny Shestakov in Litigation and Intellectual Property Law
- Anna Shumskaya in Litigation, Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Product Liability Litigation
- Roman Taradanov in Litigation
- Andrey Tishkovsky in Litigation
- Andrey Tronin in Litigation, Government Relations Practice and Labor and Employment Law
- Anna Ustushenko in Litigation and Employment Law
- Svetlana Veresova in Technology Law
- Dmitry Zagainov in Litigation, Civil Rights Law and Criminal Defense
- Olga Zhdanova in Litigation anf Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Two Lawyers of the Year who received most peer votes in their respective areas of law, are
The high ratings awarded by the professional peer review means INTELLECT's ever stronger position in the profession: the firm's members are ranked the best and most competent by as competent competition.
Best Lawyers has ranked and listed Russian lawyers by practice area since 2007. INTELLECT members appeared in the Best Lawyers in Russia in 2015 for the first time, with their presence steadily growing in number over the years.