Developments in international disputes
03 february 2022
Philipp Koverchenko, INTELLECT, speaks at the conference in St.Petersburg devoted to the international law.
Intriguing developments in international disputes and the esg dilemma
3 February 2022
Saint-Petersburg, LOTTE hotel
Organisers: RusFor (Russian Speaking Legal Professionals' Forum), the Department for International Trade (DIT) and the Russo-British Chamber of Commerce (RBCC)ORGANISERS
- 22 Hot Takes on Arbitration in 2022
- Psychology of law
- Mediation – tips from practice in the UK and Russia
- Jurisdiction and International Comparative Law: Practicalities and Pitfalls
Moderator & Speaker:
Mo Haque QC – common law system and how to get jurisdiction if you want it.
Vladimir Komarov – Practical aspects of cross-border class actions.
Nina Boer – Jurisdictions' incompatibility. Doing business in Russia and opting for different legal system: theory and reality.
Philipp Koverchenko - Managing international disputes from a Primum Non Nocere (First, Do No Harm) viewpoint.
Mikhail Ivannikov – criminal defence of foreign businesses in Russia.
- ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance)
- Jurisdiction – how to get it if you want it
- When Russian HNW divorce spills over into the English Courts