INTELLECT Law Firm | Litigators and business lawyers all over Russia
- Arbitrazh litigation, specifically, bankruptcy, realty and corporate disputes.
- General civil and business law.
- Advice to impex traders.
- 2012 – "Legal Business in USA. Law Firm Management": Training for Partners and Top Executives of Law Firms. Lincoln Law School of San Jose, California, USA.
- 2004 – Alexander defended the candidate's dissertation "Law of property in civil rights: concept and features of the legal regime".
- 2001 – Alexander graduated with distinction Ural State Law Academy.
- 2000-2001 – he studied of Catholic University, Law Faculty, Nijmegen (Netherlands).
Ссылка на источник: https://www.intellectpro.ru/en/about/team/partnery/zagaynov_item/
Alexander has been personally recommended by international rating Best Lawyers in three categories: Litigation in 2017-2019, Construction Law and Real Estate Law in 2019.
In 2017 the Commercial Realty and Investment practice led by Alexander was noted as one of Russia's best by Pravo 300 in category "Commercial Realty/Development".
Alexander, who has a long history of successful trying bankruptcy and realty cases, as well as avoidance of official decisions by court, advised on the firm clients’ large transactions involving the acquisition of property, and on the implementation of Russia’s largest development project.