INTELLECT-S, Russian law firm with extensive regional network
- Arbitrazh proceedings, debtor obligations.
- Corporate disputes.
- 2010 – "Legal Business in USA. Law Firm Management": Training for Partners and Top Executives of Law Firms. Lincoln Law School of San Jose, San Jose State University, California, USA.
- 1997-2003 – Law Faculty, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod.
Sergey scored a number of spectacular legal victories during his career with the firm, which include:
- successful representation of an LLC member challenging his expulsion for failure to pay a call on shares, ending in the court avoiding his expulsion and the reallocation of his forfeited share, and recognizing and reaffirming his entitlement to the distributions;
- representation of a business tenant in a case ending in the court's recognition of the tenant's entitlement to purchase the rented property from the official landlord, which the landlord denied it on grounds that the tenant had the corporate status less than the prerequisite two years, then reorganized and went on renting the same property as a sole trader;
- expert representation of a guarantor in a case against a lending bank, ending in reduction of the liability to the lender 460 times;
- skilful management of a debt recovery case in which the debtor faked evidence and sought dismissal of the claims which the court nevertheless granted, and penalties were recovered before full payment of the principal debt.