COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic and numerous measures taken because of it have transformed the lives of people and businesses all over the world. We see our priority in assisting colleagues and clients in this critical period.
We have set up a multi-disciplinary consulting practice – COVID-19 Helpdesk to help clients in difficult situations in connection with the pandemic. Notwithstanding the unprecedented quarantine measures, we are ready to help and provide our clients with high-quality legal services.
For any assistance concerning COVID-19 related matters, please, contact directly the Managing Partner of the firm Evgeny Shestakov. Alternatively, you can address our firm's partners or heads of offices.
We will also be regularly publishing relevant legal updates, and practical articles on our website to help businesses in these difficult times.
- Lease relations during the coronavirus pandemic
- COVID-19 and contractual relations
- The new penalty for fake news [in Russian only]
- Credit vacation for individuals [in Russian only]
- Credit vacation for businesses [in Russian only]
- Contracts for public procurement (Federal Law No. 44): amendments of April 1, 2020 [in Russian only]
- The new administrative fines from April 1, 2020 [in Russian only]
- Statutory moratorium on insolvency proceedings [in Russian only]
- State support for businesses in connection with COVID-19: taxes, state inspections, credits [in Russian only]
- The 'non-working days' in accordance with the President's Order of March 25, 2020 [in Russian only]
- Labour relations in connection with COVID-19 pandemic [in Russian only]
- State support for businesses in connection with COVID-19: tax incentives and other support [in Russian only]
Templates (only in Russian)
- Corporate resolution regarding the non-working days according to the President's Order.
- Credit vacation for businesses: application form for the debtor.
- Credit vacation for individuals: application form for the debtor.