Real Estate, Construction, Energy and Infrastructure
The annual Chambers Europe guide named INTELLECT among Russia's most successful legal firms in General Business Law (Band 1), particularly for its high level of representation in the courtroom, IP rights protection, legal support for IT projects, trademark registration, tax, realty, and enforcement (2014-2019).
Representation of clients in the real estate and construction industry is historically INTELLECT-S's premium competency.
In 2017 Pravo.Ru-300 ranked INTELLECT among Russia's best law firms in commercial realty/development practice.
Energy and infrastructure, directly and indirectly related to real estate, are reputedly the most knowledge-intensive industries in the legal business due to the increasingly complex regulation in these two sectors.
INTELLECT's team of knowledgeable and experienced realty, construction, energy and infrastructure lawyers with contacts and connection throughout their respective sectors are fully qualified and ready to take up any complex and subtle engagement and handle it with due skill and care.
- Checking titles to land and other realty; legal support for investment projects and transactions.
- Filing for the official registration of titles to properties and property transactions; obtaining building permits and zoning consents
- Determining the surveyor status of land properties and rezoning
- Forest plot lease
- Representation in disputes related to properties in new developments and construction, investment, energy and utilities
- Legal support for the realty maintenance and operation business
- Advice on development, construction and connection to public utilities and services. Representation in disputes with utility sub-subscribers
- Assistance in preemptive buyout of rented properties under Federal Law No.159-FZ