Foreign Economic Activity, International Private Law
INTELLECT ranked among Russia's top firms for representation in Arbitrazh Courts (2012-2019).
- Advice on general matters of international business, customs procedures, currency regulations, and export controls
- Assistance in making international contracts; due diligence of international contractors’ documentation, and negotiations
- Conducting disputes related to foreign economic activity
INTELLECT's team will provide legal support for any international projects of your business – from simple import and export operations to building relations with foreign investors and expanding international presence.
In addition to work in certain areas related to the legal support of your company's foreign economic activity, such as consulting on general issues, working with foreign economic contracts, and conducting disputes related to foreign economic activity, we provide comprehensive legal support for complex international projects.
We understand that large international projects require the participation of specialists from several industry practices. We are ready to provide our clients with comprehensive legal support in such projects as placement of production facilities abroad, creation of international corporate structures or registration of foreign representative offices, and work with foreign investments, including in cooperation with foreign consultants.
INTELLECT's team of professionals will protect your interests, provide oral and written consultations, conduct a legal review of documentation, participate in negotiations, and provide any other legal services at all stages of your international project.
INTELLECT's experts will also advise you on any other issues of private international law:
- issues related to the registration of employment relations with a foreign element;
- family relations (issues of recognition and dissolution of marriages concluded abroad, etc.);
- international inheritance.
Experts of practice