- Contract law.
- International commercial and international private law.
- Legal support for import and export.
- Intellectual property.
- Civil and commercial litigation.
- 2011 – South-Ural State University, diploma with distinction in Civil Law.
- 2015 – South-Ural State University, PhD (candidate of science) in Private International Law.
- Professional legal translator, Cambridge International Legal English Certificate (2010, С1 Pass with merit).
Eugenia has started her legal career back in 2009 as a paralegal in one of the largest regional law firms in Chelyabinsk specializing on commercial litigation.
From 2011 to 2014 she worked as an in-house lawyer in several companies in Chelyabinsk, including regional branch of a large mass-media company.
From 2014 Eugenia has started to work as import & export lawyer in a large FMCG company, where she was responsible for drafting and negotiating international contracts, supervising international corporate structuring, managing various international legal projects for the company.
In September 2017 Eugenia joined INTELLECT-S. In 2018 for outstanding work results she was promoted and became the Head of INTELLECT-S office in Chelyabinsk.
In 2018 she also was appointed as the Сo-Head of newly based International Desk.