Corporate Law and Corporate Litigation
INTELLECT-S ranked among Russia's top firms in prestigious categories: Representation in Arbitrazh Courts (2012-2018); Corporate Law/M&A (2013 and 2016-2017); and Bankruptcy (2014-2015, 2017-2018) in Russia's nationwide rating of law firms.
The ongoing legislative and judicial activism makes present-day Russian statutory and case corporate law an extremely volatile area. As a result, ongoing tracking and following changes in the legal environment is a must.
Over its short history, Russian corporate law has quickly grown from a rudimentary tool governing early partnerings based on shady conventions and hazy understandings, into a complex system of detailed regulation capable of supporting sophisticated corporate constructions based entirely on written law rather than on blurry spoken arrangements.
Co-owning a business with maximum protection for the parties, perfect documentation, irreproachable transparent corporate procedures and fair conflict resolution require a far higher level of legal competence, knowledge and experience than ever before.
INTELLECT-S's team of experienced qualified corporate law professionals offers the following services:
- Accreditation of international companies’ offices in Russia
- Corporate legal services, corporate finance, antitrust and financial market compliance
- Corporate disclosures
- Review and due diligence of obligations, corporate documents, investment projects and transactions
- Shareholder and member dispute resolution and mediation
- Protection against corporate raids, hostile takeovers, blackmail and greenmail
- Incorporation, restructuring, reorganization and winding-up. Shareholders’ and members’ agreements
- Legal support for the increase and decrease of the authorized capital
- Legal supervision at general meetings
- Advisory on the issuance of securities
- Representation of creditors and debtors in bankruptcy and termination proceedings