INTELLECT-S The Group of Law Firms
- Arbitrazh litigation, specifically, bankruptcy, realty and corporate disputes.
- General civil and business law.
- Advice to impex traders.
- 2012 – "Legal Business in USA. Law Firm Management": Training for Partners and Top Executives of Law Firms. Lincoln Law School of San Jose, California, USA.
- 2004 – Alexander defended the candidate's dissertation "Law of property in civil rights: concept and features of the legal regime".
- 2001 – Alexander graduated with distinction Ural State Law Academy.
- 2000-2001 – he studied of Catholic University, Law Faculty, Nijmegen (Netherlands).
Alexander, who has a long history of successful trying bankruptcy and realty cases, as well as avoidance of official decisions by court, advised on the firm clients’ large transactions involving the acquisition of property, and on the implementation of Russia’s largest development project.