INTELLECT-S conducts regular personnel performance reviews following its policy reflected in the following procedure:
- office and department heads nominate likely candidates for promotion, as they think fit, for the Career Committee to review;
- the nominees (and self-nominees, if any) are reviewed;
- the nominees present, on practice and department heads' requests, the files of the case they handled, to the committee, and can also supply further files or documents at their own option;
- each nominee's files are reviewed by a committee member;
- the members report the their findings at the committee's meeting which collectively appraises the nominees' performance, hears the opinions of the nominees' immediate supervisors and their senior co-workers, and decides on their promotion.
The promotions are announced at the firm's annual corporate event, Career Day, each fall.