INTELLECT-S, Russian law firm with extensive regional network
- Incorporation and registration of commercial and non-commercial legal entities (including the ones with foreign participation). Drafting of constitutive documentation and company regulations
- Accreditation of international companies' offices in Russia
- Reorganization and winding-up
- Support of M&A transactions
- Public offerings of securities and transactions with shares
- Corporate disclosures
- Corporate law
- 2017 – Seminar "Bankruptcy: complex issues of novel legislation and precedents. Legal developments 2018".
- 2015 – Institute of Law and Business, Ural State Law University.
- 2013 – International Tax Law Summer School, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- 2012 – English language training program "Professional Responsibility and Ethics in a Global Legal Market".
Ekaterina joined INTELLECT-S as an intern in 2013. Upon completion of undergraduate internship program she was invited to join the company on a permanent basis as associate. In 2018 she was promoted, became senior associate and head of practice "Corporate law: Support of transactions and proceedings". The field of Ekaterina's competences includes consulting on carrying on business in Russia, drafting legal opinions, and supporting different corporate procedures, including public offerings of securities and transactions with shares.