INTELLECT-S The Group of Law Firms
- Incorporation of business and non-profit companies
- Registration of company branches and rep offices
- Drafting constitutive documentation and internal procedures and policies
- Reorganization and dissolution of companies
- M&A, public offerings of securities and transactions with shares
- 2012 – "Legal Business in USA. Law Firm Management": Training for Partners and Top Executives of Law Firms. Lincoln Law School of San Jose, California, USA.
- 1999-2004 – Institute of the Right and Business, Ural State Law University.
Olga started her career as in-house counsel for the Metallurgical Holding Management Company in charge of legal support for the metal mills in the Vtormet chain with operations in Perm, Kurgan, Tyumen, Orenburg, Naberezhnye Chelny, Kazan and Tomsk, and subsequently responsible for the company's contracts department.
In 2005, Olga created from scratch and led until 2007 the legal department of the Urals operations of Megatron, a large international entertainment group, providing legal support for the company's video game arcades across the region.
As lead counsel at a law firm named Certus in 2007-09, she provided legal support for large clients in the realty, utilities and gaming industries.
Olga Zhdanova joined the firm as director of REGISTRIRUEM.COM, a standalone filing entity within the INTELLECT-S group of companies, reformed it and recruited a competent team of lawyers who offer a line of legal assistance products and market new advisory services.