INTELLECT-S The Group of Law Firms
- Labor law.
- General civil law.
- Administrative law and compliance.
- Consumer rights protection.
- Public procurement, arbitration litigation and representation before antimonopoly authorities.
- 2010 – "Legal Business in USA. Law Firm Management": Training for Partners and Top Executives of Law Firms. Lincoln Law School of San Jose, California, USA.
- 2006 – Ural State Law Academy, Institute of Justice.
Andrey Tronin lists among his successes:
- recovery of an employer's investment in the expensive education and training of its employees who quit shortly after they completed the courses, in order to accept better paid positions in large energy corporations, evading their ex-employer's request to voluntarily refund the cost of their prior training. Andrei handled a cluster of civil cases against the ex-employees for the recovery of the costs in proportion to the time not worked for the employer. The cases involved applied research, which led to court holdings demarcating between "apprenticeship contract" and "agreement of training at the employer's expense". The courts decided most of the cases in favor of the employer, which had a sobering effect on employees who might have had plans to follow suit;
- successful suing for damages a large forwarding company which lost a shipment of client's imported industrial work-wear seized by the customs due to the forwarder's engaged customs broker filing misrepresenting freight documents.