INTELLECT-S The Group of Law Firms
Intellect-S has "a very strong multi-office IP practice". Svetlana Veresova manages the trade mark registration side of the practice.
- Registration of trademarks (including under the Madrid system).
- Registration of computer programs and data bases.
- Preparation and registration of license, assignment and franchise agreements.
- Intellectual property proceedings in general jurisdiction and arbitrazh courts, Chamber for Patent Disputes and before antimonopoly authorities.
- 2012 – "Legal Business in USA. Law Firm Management": Training for Partners and Top Executives of Law Firms. Lincoln Law School of San Jose, San Jose State University, California, USA.
- 2005 – Training program of candidates for Patent administrator in Russian Agency for patents and trademarks.
- 2000-2003 – Ural State Law Academy.
- 1995-2000 – Ural State Teacher's University, Faculty of special education.
Svetlana has been practicing in INTELLECT-S since 2002 filing 50-100 trademark applications annually.
- Svetlana Veresova is listed among Russian leading lawyers in area of intellectual property by such international rating as the Legal 500 EMEA, 2014.
- Svetlana Veresova is listed among Russian leading lawyers in intellectual property sphere (Intellectual Property: Patent Filing – Russia) by international guide Chambers Europe, 2016.
Able to assist domestic clients on their patent registration and prosecution needs.