INTELLECT-S The Group of Law Firms
- Copyright and associated rights, advertising, media, defamation, franchises, knowhow and trade secrets
- Advisory support for publishing and advertising businesses
- Representation in arbitrazh courts and before antimonopoly authorities
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 – «Legal Business in USA. Law Firm Management»: Training for Partners and Top Executives of Law Firms. Lincoln Law School of San Jose, California, USA.
- 2010-2012 – «Philosophy of human rights»: Regional Seminar for Excellence in Teaching, Higher Education Support Program, Central European University.
- 2009, 2010 – «Legal Business in USA. Law Firm Management»: Training for Partners and Top Executives of Law Firms. Lincoln Law School of San Jose, San Jose State University, California, USA.
- 2007-2009 – «Contemporary legal theory»: Regional Seminar for Excellence in Teaching, Higher Education Support Program, Central European University.
- 1998-2003 – Ural State Law Academy.
- 1996-2003 – Bachelor's program of Philosophy Faculty, Ural State University named after A.M. Gorky, Yekaterinburg.
Anastasia joined INTELLECT-S in 2007 and is responsible for contracting and consultancy in the key areas of the firm's IP practice, copyright, advertising and franchises, which includes ongoing hands-on client case management. In 2014 she became a INTELLECT-S partner.
Anastasia's key copyright and advertizing clients are glossy and business magazines, publishers, advertisers, designer firms, art market operators (such as galleries and arts funds), software developers and IT companies.
Her key franchise clients are largely mass media, retailers and restaurateurs.
Anastasia's top list of successes includes:
- legal support of franchise projects (including multilevel franchise systems) in different economic sectors (manufacture and sale of clothes, sale of consumer goods, production and sale of food);
- legal support of large publishing projects, including support during establishment and development of inter-regional network publishing houses (business and entertainment magazines);
- legal support of IT-companies on a regular basis, including support of large foreign trade transactions with intellectual rights to use software;
- number of successful cases on protection of business reputation ( according to the clarification by the Russian Higher Arbitrazh Court cases on protection of business reputation were assigned a top complexity rating).
Anastasia Makhneva advises on transactional matters, e-commerce issues and mass media laws.
The 'group of highly qualified specialists' at Intellect-S is led by Anastasia Makhneva, who advises TMT companies on transactional matters, e-commerce issues and mass media laws.