- Copyright and associated rights, advertising, media, defamation, franchises, knowhow and trade secrets
- Advisory support for publishing and advertising businesses
- Representation in arbitrazh courts and before antimonopoly authorities
Anastasia joined INTELLECT-S in 2007 and is responsible for contracting and consultancy in the key areas of the firm's IP practice, copyright, advertising and franchises, which includes ongoing hands-on client case management.
Anastasia's key copyright and advertizing clients are glossy and business magazines, publishers, advertisers, designer firms, art market operators (such as galleries and arts funds), software developers and IT companies.
Her key franchise clients are largely mass media, retailers and restaurateurs.
Among Anastasia's most notable legal accomplishments are:
- successful representation of plaintiffs in a number of defamation and business reputation protection suits; and
- successful defense in an action for damages claimed for an alleged infringement on website rights.